Welcome to Discipline - Yin!
I decided to do a blog on an area of my life that needs so much work on that I don't know if I could ever dig my way out of this hole! The list of my other blog sites says it all...have you checked them out? Have you seen that they haven't been tended to for several years? Do you want to see all the books in my home that I never finished reading? Or how about all the other 'way-layed' projects that are hiding in the corners of my house...in those long lost corners of my heart with all those 'good intentions'?
Welcome to my world.... no Mr. or Mrs. Discipline here...okay..well, maybe there is a lifeline out there somewhere that could save me....this is why I am here....maybe rejuvenation through introspective conversation with myself will be the kick I need. Let me know if you figure it out, ok?
So where does the 'YIN
More to come later...HA! no really, I promise. I am using this to be a role model for my students...
ahhh...accountability...plus a little Catholic guilt thrown in...will take me far....tata...for now...
I decided to do a blog on an area of my life that needs so much work on that I don't know if I could ever dig my way out of this hole! The list of my other blog sites says it all...have you checked them out? Have you seen that they haven't been tended to for several years? Do you want to see all the books in my home that I never finished reading? Or how about all the other 'way-layed' projects that are hiding in the corners of my house...in those long lost corners of my heart with all those 'good intentions'?
Welcome to my world.... no Mr. or Mrs. Discipline here...okay..well, maybe there is a lifeline out there somewhere that could save me....this is why I am here....maybe rejuvenation through introspective conversation with myself will be the kick I need. Let me know if you figure it out, ok?
So where does the 'YIN
More to come later...HA! no really, I promise. I am using this to be a role model for my students...
ahhh...accountability...plus a little Catholic guilt thrown in...will take me far....tata...for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment